Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Milestone? Or Breakthrough? Maybe?

We went out of town this weekend for a good old-fashioned family reunion. We weren't going far, but decided to stay in a hotel for 2 nights, and we did not worry about TJ seeing the videos. When we returned home, I did play the Starter video for him before bedtime. What happened next had me grinning from ear to ear. TJ attempted to repeat nearly every word in the starter video, including gorilla and elephant. He was so enthusiastic, I think he honestly needed that 2 day break! I think it gave him a chance to clear his mind, concentrate on other things, and I really think he is preparing for the so-called "word explosion" that happens when young babies like him begin to learn several new words every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment